Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dentist Appointment

I went in for my 6 months cleaning about 2 months later today. I went to see a new dentist Dr. Henry Dean in South Riding behind CVS on Pinebook. I didn't have to wait and they started cleaning my right away. It was a new office and looked very clean. I had to take Guin with me and there was not an extra chair so I had Guin sit on the floor which looked very clean. Guin colored her magic water coloring books while I got my teeth cleaned. I got my teeth clean and no other problems. Yeah!

Of course since were were close to CVS we dropped in. The coupon machine printed freebie coupons. I got free CVS pantiliner, free stomach remedy (previous coupon), free chocolate (of course they didn't have it), free bandaid, free body wash (printable coupon from facebook), and $.19 contair brush set ($2 coupon from iheartcvs.com). I just paid for tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment